We promote social change through the transformation of people and organizations
Voluntariado y Estrategia, in accordance with the current legislation regarding Personal Data Protection, informs the users of the website www.volies.es (hereinafter, the Page) the Privacy and Data Protection Policy that will be applied in the treatment of personal data that the User voluntarily provides when accessing its website.
Volunteering and Strategy informs users of the Site, that their personal data may only be obtained for processing when they are adequate, relevant and not excessive in relation to the scope and specific, explicit and legitimate purposes for which they have been obtained. They will be canceled when they are no longer necessary or relevant for that purpose or when requested by the holder in exercising their right of cancellation.
Voluntariado y Estrategia declares its commitment to comply with current legislation at all times on data protection.
The personal data provided will be processed by the Company and will be used in accordance with the following information.
What personal data do we collect and what do we use them for?
- Data collected directly: by voluntary completion of the contact form, interaction in our social networks, subscription to Newsletter.
In the table below you will find more detailed information on the processing of your personal data, including the following headings:
- Main purposes: This identifies the purpose for which we need to collect your data, i.e., why we process your information.
- Legitimacy: It details the reason that enables us to process your data.
- Retention periods: We identify the specific retention period or the criteria that determine this period.
- Recipients: We identify, if applicable, with whom we will legitimately share your data.
- Rights of data subjects: We inform you about your rights as a data subject in the processing of your personal data.
|INFORMATION ON PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION|
Responsible for the treatment
Company name: Voluntariado y Estrategia, S.L.
TAX ID: B98734692
Address: Calle Joan Baptista Coratja, 22 – 2 de Valencia
DPD Contact: email@example.com
|Legitimacy and conservation|
Recipients of assignments and international transfers
Rights of interested parties
You may exercise your rights of access, rectification, deletion, portability and limitation or opposition by writing to the address indicated above.
Interested parties have the right to withdraw the consent given.
Interested parties have the right to complain to the Control Authority (Spanish Data Protection Agency: www.aepd.es).
The user is solely responsible for the accuracy of the data provided.
Voluntariado y Estrategia adopts the necessary technical and organizational measures to ensure the security of personal data contained therein and to prevent alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, given the state of technology, the nature of the data and the risks to which they are exposed.
In no event will Volunteering and Strategy modify policies or practices to make them less effective in protecting the personal data of our clients previously stored, without the prior consent of the affected clients.